Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I'm So Happy

Gail_R

Hi everyone it has been a very longtime since I have posted on this site..but for a change it is good news...I have met the most wonderful man and we are moving in together and talking about getting married within the next year..never in my wildest dreams did i ever think that this would happen to me...I thought that after Bruce's death 2 1/2 years ago that my life was done..that I was going to live out the rest of my life alone and loney and to never love or be loved again but someone up there had a different plan for me and thank him everyday for that...I have to say it is so nice to have someone in my life again that loves me and wants to be with me and that my kids love too..because if they did not like him I dont think that this would work but they do and his kids love me too...so just wanted to let all of you know that I'm alive and doing well and happy again for the first time in a very longtime...Gail :wub:

YAY, GAIL! :wub: I am so happy to hear from you again, and so glad you are doing well and life looks brighter for you! Tell us about this man, (picture??), how old are all of your kids, etc. I'm glad to hear someone has GREAT news here!

Thanks for sharing it with us,

Kay

Oh Gail ~ how very wonderful for you! And even more wonderful for that lucky man who found you and recognizes how special you are :wub: Hooray for both of you ~ and thank you soooooo much for letting us know!

xoxox

thanks ladies...well he is a few years younger then me..4 1/2 years..my kids are all adult..mike my oldest will be 32 in dec..john is 29 and christina my daughter is 26 and i will be 51 the end of july..now Alex's boys are much younger..his oldest just turned 18 and the youngest is 11..i have to say i never thought that i would have found someone to love again but i have and it is wonderful..sometimes i think that Bruce is up there looking out for me...I know that you would like Alex they both have the same values..so maybe he did help bring us together...anyways thanks for the reply just wanted to let everyone that doing good and that my life is looking great...gail :wub:

Gail,

This is a HAPPY forum...so much brighter than the other side, where we were just a short time ago.

Good luck to you in your future!

Kay