Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Our Son Alexander Scott

Rebecca,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Alexander. Please know we are all here for you when you need to talk. I lost my infant son, Noah, 28yrs ago to SIDS and though he wasn't stillborn, it was a very short time to have him. I know there are some groups that I've come across in my search for support that I will find and post for you. You are in my prayers.

Rebecca, dear, we're so sorry to learn of the death of your darling little son Alexander Scott, and you have our deepest sympathy. You will find yourself among kindred spirits here, as many of us share the experience of perinatal loss. Several years ago my own baby son David Luke lived just three days before he succumbed to an Rh incompatibility, after what we thought was a normal pregnancy.

I hope you will pay a visit to the Death of an Infant, Child or Grandchild page on my Grief Healing Web site, where you will find an extensive list of helpful resources. I hope, too, that you can feel our collective arms around you as we hold you gently in our thoughts and prayers.