Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Lost The Good Fight And Now She Is Gone

wyonna

I am in so much pain over the loss of my cat~ Trixie~ I had her for 12/13 yrs and she was 1 to 2 when I adopted her. She was "never" sick than after my other cat die on Jan. 09 after months of home health care with her Trixie got since in like Feb. 09 I lost both of my babies this year and I cannot find a job and life is just a little rough right now. Trixie was such a support to have a round always happy to see me, I could go on and on but you all know what a great cat is like and now I have lost both. I have my two dogs but it is not the same as the kitty cat love.

I was trying to let Trixie die at home but she was getting so thin and the runny poop and urine was starting to be in place not in the little box. At first no big deal potty papers did the trick but than I saw one of her ears start to drop at the tip. She also didn't walk straight but sometimes like she might be drunk. I had her on Sub-Q and several shots and the vet said last blood work the kidneys did not look good beside her pancreatic and IBS issue. I let her go out in the front yard (with me) in the AM and PM but even that she didn't take much time in the end. I saw her stubble and she peeped in the back room and I though I do not want her in pain to just have her with me more. I also did not want to shorten her life by being to quick to put her down I just pry she is not mad at me for putting her down and she was okay with it. No one wants to die and I hate playing God. The vet did it in my cat and she was much more relaxed in the car than the vet room so I am grateful for that. I still think i see/ look for her and it has only been 24 hrs. I do okay than start crying like a baby, my God I miss her so much! There is not a room in the house that doesn't have a spot or two that she would sit in. If I hadn't done it (put her down) she would be with me right now. The guilt is eating me up and the pain of her loss is just so bad.

Maybe an animal communicator might help. Has anyone used one?

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Trixie. I recently had to put my cat to sleep after almost a year of treatment for renal failure. He was taking to the treatment pretty good for awhile, then made a fast decline.

You asked about an animal communicator. I had one talk to Dinty to make sure he was ok with me putting him to sleep. At first he didn't cross over (I guess pretty rare), he said he wasn't going to the other side because he wanted to stay with Mom. The animal communicator explained that he could cross over and then come visit me from there. He did! He is doing very well and he said he was ok with me putting him to sleep because he knew his body was failing. He has a lot of friends up there! This made me feel so much better.

I also used another animal communicator to talk to my cat that is still living.

I can give you the names of the animal communicators that I used if you like. Let me know.

Best wishes,

Karen

Dear One,

I, too, am so sorry to learn of the death of your beloved Trixie, and can only imagine the pain you are feeling now. I hope it brings you some comfort to know that here, you are among others who understand.

In addition to the posts you'll find in this forum, which will assure you that you are not alone, I invite you to read some of the articles you'll find on the Pet Loss Articles page of my Grief Healing Web site. You'll also find a listing of Animal Communicators here.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just put my darling Dog Duckers to sleep last Tuesday and I am also beside myself with grief ang guilt. Much like your precious Kitty she was struggling with her Kidneys over the last few weeks and it beacme all to clear that I had no other choice but to help relieve her suffering.

I too wish to find an animal communicator but do not know where to begin. I know in my heart she is Ok now but I wish there was some way for her to tell me that everything is ok as I promised it would be in her last moments.

Over the past week i have visited the Rainbow Bridge room and found some comfort there. You are not alone...remember that they are with us and so are others who understand your pain.

Leswolf,

I am going to try the communicator I used before and will let you know what I think. Lori Wright. I also have a call into another one that someone told me about on here and might use her if I can get an appt. before Fri. at 6pm. I used her when Wyonna passed away and it gave me such peace and I pray I am really talking with my beloved pet. I am sorry for your loss of Duckers and too also feel/share in your pain. It is like losing a child I imagine since I do not have any kids myself. I had pendants made by this lady that did it for mickey rork (sp)when he lost his dog. I forget where I saw it somewhere on TV on an entertainment channel. I think she needs to advertise because now I have my babies around my neck when I want. In marty T's e-mail to me is a list of comm. and Lori WRight is listed on there and her rates are good. I'll send you the info the other lady sent me about the other two comm. but without her name I do not think she would care but just in case. look @ wickedworld.etsy.com for the pendant. I am going to find a nice ribbon to jazz it up a bit instead of the chain she uses but the work is perfect! I am so sorry for your lose and it really is not fair they do not get to live longer than they do!

DUUU they lady e-mail to me is above about the animal comm. not thinking clearly right now

I am so sorry for your recent loss. My heart and prayers goes out to you. I lost my Peppers 5 years ago due to lung cancer and had to make the difficult decision to euthanize her. I expereinced the same feelings and anger because I felt like I was playing God and did not want to. She got to the point of where she would not eat or couldn't breathe easily. I cried for weeks and weeks afterwards. My house was so empty without her. I still miss her but time has helped to heal the pain and the grief. The Rainbow Bridge poem also gives me a lot of comfort because I really beleive she is waiting for me on the other side. Just remember you performed the greatest act of love that a pet owner can do for their pets. I realize now with passage of time that is true when it cames to my Peppers and making that decision even through it was not easy at the time.

WOW I asked Bridget to talk with Trixie and I really feel that Bridget connect with her and helped her understand everything. I feel so much better knowing Trixie is okay and adjusting to her new "place". Bridget didn't give me a fluff of rosie BS but really connect with Trixie and my other cat who passed over. www.petsaretalking.com I know this is not for everyone but I needed to know where she was and what was going on with her. I am so glad I did it and Bridget is a amazing talented person with a wonderful gift.