Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A Little Farther Down The Road

Listening to it right now....pretty heavy (pardon the pun) love the line "twice as much aint twice as good". Allison Krauss also does a song called "Gravity" but a completely different song. First time I've heard the John Mayer one.

"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception." (When asked about his theory of relativity) - Albert Einstein

"Gravity" - "Just keep me where the light is"...that is where we need to stay so we don't fold in the darkness with drugs and alcohol...where the Lord is...Alcohol is what took my husband down..that and Percocet...bad combo for the Kidneys..there, now I said too much...Have as good of a day as you can...Rochel

MartyT, sounds like a clever way of saying you two should get a room. I took you up on it and found that the site has some great music and you can play them without having to download them on Itunes. Thank you, and I hope I wasn't being crude....just trying to be funny.

Ted

Sounds to me like you just have a sense of humor...it is always good to have in this stage of the game...Have a better day....