I think of you in silence,

And often speak your name…

Now all I have is memories

And your picture in a frame.

Your memory is a keepsake,

From which I will never part …

God has you in his keeping

I have you in my heart.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to tell you of a break through for me. Usually I have to have the tv on when i leave my house so i dont come back to a quiet house. I also had it on when i went to bed. It has been 11 months doing this and just this last week i turned it off went i left and also when i went to bed. I know this sounds goofy but it was something hard for me to do cause every night. I would go to bed first and Rick would stay up and watch tv so I would go sleep with the sound of the tv. It is a milestone for me. I also drove in some bad weather snow that i never did before cause rick always drove everywhere. I did it. So What i am saying is it does get a little better as time goes on. Have a good day. Mrs. B

Mrs. B, you are to be commended, not only for making a point to NOTICE what was for you a milestone, but for taking the time to share it with the rest of us. These signals, no matter how small, are what we choose to make of them, after all. So often in grief, the signs of forward progress are so subtle and seemingly insignificant that we either fail to notice them or we dismiss them all together as silly and unimportant ~ but when we begin to see and appreciate these signs as evidence of movement in a positive direction, we begin to have more hope and faith that yes, we will prevail, we will succeed, we will make it through this most difficult journey. So I say, Hooray for YOU!