Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Well I have had a hard time this past few months It's over a year and I still cry all the time my health seems to be getting worse as I have written before,but today and yesterday have been really good I'm in Atlanta and yesterday we went to the movies and for the 1st time in a long time I had fun and laughed watched Valentine's day....and today sat out by the pool and planted some folowers I wish everyday was like the past few days I have still cryed but not as bad...I miss Ben so much maybe someday I can think of him without crying

Lucia, it is wonderful to hear that you are feeling better the past few days. It takes time, and I don't think the pain ever goes away, it just lessens so we are able to cope with it. Eveyone has up and down days, let's pray for more up than down

Hugs to you

Lainey

Lucia,

I so happy for you, as far as crying when you think of Ben, when I cry after thinking about Ruth they are not all sad tears, some are happy tears for the time we had together, and remember God gave us the ability to cry for a reason it's healing, and if you loved your Ben as much as I loved my Ruth we are both going to be using that tool of crying for a long time and maybe even our lifetime so I just take it as it comes....I pray you have some more days like the ones in your post.....

NATS

Hi Lucia,

The first year is very hard. When I had good days after the first year I realized that I was healing and that I would be ok.I still cry but I am doing my best to accept this new life.I hope you have many more good days in your future.

Take care.

Mary Lou

Thank you for sharing your positive experience - I am so glad for you. I sure Ben is smiling with you when you smile!

Korina