Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I posted an article in the loss of pet section because that is what it was specifically talking about. However, it also has bearing on other losses as well as the general topic is our dreams as well as losing our beloved pets and it might be worth your while to check it out.

http://www.guidepost...WI_Sub+Category

Thanks for posting this Kay C,

I have had some very interesting dreams as well as some really bad nightmares to... The latest one starting as we decide to bury my parents and as the family walks away and I am the only one at the grave I hear a sound behind and I turn to see what it is and it is my dad who has jumped out of the grave and yells back at me... He yells you can not get rid of me, I will get you... Than I wake up.. Shelley

Wow, well I hope it's him having a sense of humor, cuz that would probably freak me out! Dreams can sure be strange, how they intertwine all of the bits and pieces, our fears, hopes, subconscious, memories, daily events, you name it.

Hi Kay

I have dreamt of Johnny twice since he passed first I dreamt that he was laying beside me and we were hugging so tight, and then I woke up and had a terrible day, because I didn't want to wake up, then the other night I dreamt that I opened the kitchen door and he was standing there with a big smile on and looking wonderful a little younger, when I woke from that dream I wasn't as upset. I love to sleep, because there is the chance that I will dream of him.

take care.

Karen

I wish I could dream of Ruth, I had one she was driving in the drive way like coming home from work Iwas looking out the front door and she was smiling at me...:)..........:(

wish it was real....

NATS

I have had dreams of Scott, which I have posted about previously. The one where he came to the apartment and held my hand (I knew he was dead) brought me comfort, though he looked sad.

Korina