Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Husband Name Sake Was Baptized Today.

Today my husbands namesake was baptized. His last trip out of this house before passing away was when this baby was born. Had waited 6 years for this grand daughter to finally have a baby..Had many more but this was such a long wait, and was going to be named after him. He was not clear at all but wanted to go see them. Got into the hospital room and all was real good, till we left and then the confusion was back. He held that baby and smiled so at him. I felt him there at the baptizm today. I know he was there. He saw the little guy once more in the hospital but didn't fully understand by then already who it was. Have to talk and can't talk to family cause they are hurting too. We are a large close knit family. Well almost two families really hate each other and that surely add's to my grief. Have enough to deal with. I lost my husband May 2nd after 9 months of being sick. Marioon

Marion,

We all know the feeling of sorrow and pain you are feeling and are here to listen, I pray you will find some comfort somehow, we are on a long road ahead but with the help of God and everyone here we can make the trip, some may take longer, some may make faster but we will heal, we all must remember the Happy times God allowed us to have with our loved ones and focus on those thoughts as negative energy is not helpfull during this journey, put yourself first in all you do and do only what makes you feel comfort...

May God Bless You during this journey and I pray for all of us everyday.....

NATS

Marion, I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. Its so very hard. I'm glad you have found this site and hope you will keep sharing and posting. I'm sure your husband was with you at the baptism, that brings me comfort when I feel my Larry around. I hope it helped you also. Take good care of yourself now, grieving takes alot out of you, Deborah

The baptism sounds like a wonderful experience; I have no doubt your husband was there.

Take care,

Korina