Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I am so grateful for having found this group. At times I want to talk, but no one really understand what I am feeling. Even my children-they are mourning losing their father, My grandkids are missing losing a grandfather. Still none truly understand losing my friend and partner of nearly 56 years. Only someone who has had to survive the same thing can possible understand what I need to say at times. I thank God for finding this wonderful group of wonderful caring and understand people. Have somehere I feel free to say whatever I feel I need to say. Bless you all, and am sorry we are metting in a group like this. Marion

i totally agree,this is a wonderful site.

i understand how hard it is to feel alone in the grieving process.

no one truly understands the pain of loosing the one person who understood you the most.

you can't explain these emotions to someone you hasn't lost part of their soul.i feel so alone &

most of the time i prefer to be alone. it will be a month on the 7th & it feels so much longer since i've held

my wonderful husband.we had 23 yrs together & i was so blessed to have this loving man in my life.

thank God we have a place to come & just release our inner feelings.

I am just so sorry for your loss. I am sure at times the pain seems unrelenting. I thank God for this site too!

Sunstreet

Other than losing my great grandmother and grandparents, the most of them having lived long and good lives, I had never lost anyone close to me. I didn't have a clue how this feels, and I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It helps so much to be able to come here and know that you all understand.

Korina

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I totally agree, this is a wonderful place to come and say things and vent, that I don't really feel I can always do with my family and friends. I have two friends who have lost spouses in the last year, and they are the only ones that I can really be myself with....and this group. We all hurt, and we all wonder how this could have happened. Thank God for the people on this site, no matter at what point we are in our grief journey, someone always has something just right to say that helps....or at least helps me understand I am not alone. I am grateful.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

HI Everyone,

I am having a bad time of it the past 2 weeks, Johnny passed on April 6th, I know that it is new, but it seems to be worse for me the past few weeks, I feel like my feelings and mindset is changing, I feel like I want to withdraw, and i am trying not to, I am seeing a counselor, I hope that she can get me through this.

Take care

Karen