Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Dear far away friends the 2 of nov was 4 years for me. im sorry for all new people here. I would like to thank my old far away friends and let them know Im here almost enery day reading new posts.MY journey is getting easier but it is hard to be alone.Im surviving. some days are harder and some better.Im looking for my new normal.I hate it.grief is like exile.you find yourself in acompletely stange country.new habits new laguage new foods new people and nothing familiar.love the way I kew has gone I try to replace it with the love of my kids and grand kids .I always feel sorry Yiany is not with us to enjoy our grand kids growing.I miss my life miss him miss myself the part of me that has gone forever.Hope that my old far away friends are doing better than me. love TENY

Teny, I've missed you and wondered about you, it's good to hear from you again. Four years, is it possible? 5 1/2 for me...we didn't think we'd survive it, did we? You're right, it's not the same. I'm still waiting to find that new normal or joy...it seems all I have is my dog but at least I have him. I can't even imagine what it'd be like to have grandchildren, my kids are old enough but it's not happening any time soon. I'm glad you have them, that is a big blessing. I like to think Yiany is looking down and smiling on all of you. Ahh someday, Teny, we shall join them! I love you! -Kay

Teny:

It is lovely to hear from you, and I am so glad things are getting easier. No doubt Yiany is happy that you are enjoying your grandkids, and that he is enjoying them in his own way.

It might sound a bit silly, or that I am reaching at straws, but Kailyn, though she was only 4.5 months old when Scott died, knows exactly who Daddy and points at his picture quite regularly when I talk about him (she is 21 months old, now). I feel like he 'talks' to her - you never know with little ones - she is such a good little girl (knock on wood) that I figure I must be getting a little bit of help from above wub.gif.

Korina

thank you my far away friends .today is another sad aniversary for meour wedding.When we are happy life goes fast.I do remember all happy years and it looks so far away like if Im not the same person that was once in love and happy.I would like to know how are all of you that posted here when I started are going on.My email is teny @ ath. forthnet.gr I dont know why my profile is not at the site any more. love to all of you .TENY

Teny, dear, your profile is still right here where it belongs. Just click on your name as it appears next to your post, and your profile will appear, along with your contact information. That is true for any of our members ~ Unless and until someone specifically requests it, I do not remove anyone's name from our membership list. You are always, always welcome here ♥

thank you my far away friends .today is another sad aniversary for meour wedding.When we are happy life goes fast.I do remember all happy years and it looks so far away like if Im not the same person that was once in love and happy.I would like to know how are all of you that posted here when I started are going on.My email is teny @ ath. forthnet.gr I dont know why my profile is not at the site any more. love to all of you .TENY

You're still here, Teny, and it's good to here from you. I'm not the same person anymore, either - it's hard to explain, even to myself. Some things are ok - I've done some things, I've accomplished - but that's the external. The internal, well - that's harder. So many emotions, and layers of emotions - hugs to you - Marsha