Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Best Friend Margaret

His body was found, he commit suicide. It's very upsetting, his mom ws my daughter's teacher, his dad I worked with for years, and my kids went to school with his siter, this is going to be very hard on them.

Kay, I'm so sorry. I wish I could be there to comfort you. Please take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing. I will be thinking about you and I'll pray for you. sad

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MartyT

I like that very much. I feel God still want to use me some way. Just now I got off the phone with the ER Director, he reviewed my time in the ER and as of now he said that's to me for bringing it to his attention. Any man that has to leave with a Foley will have a script of Flow Max. He was sorry I had to go through what I have and still with the Foley until Friday. That I did set in motion a new procedure at the ER. It makes me feel good other men do not have to go through what I have had to endure. He thanked me very much.

Sad, it is good to see you here again. Please do not give up. Keep coming and we will support you any way we can.

God Bless

Dwayne

Dear Sad,

I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you. I send my care, my understanding, and want to offer you encouragement. Imagine your pain as waves on the ocean and all waves eventually reach shore and dissipate into the earth. One minute at a time dear Sad----you matter----we all care. Beyond the pain that is blinding now----the Light is there---just waiting for you.

Blessings and Courage ~ Carol Ann

Dear Marty ~ thank you for sharing..:)

Sad, you are reaching out to others (me) even in your sorrow, you see, you are doing what Marty's quote talked about. (Marty, that was very good).

I figure, sad, that all we have (and it is a lot) are our memories, the ability to reach out to others, and nature including our pets. If I have nothing else in life...that will now have to suffice. Losing someone can make us more compassionate and kind and generous and that is what is happening to us here. Frankly, except that Bill is no longer suffering, that is the only good I find in his death but at least that is there. ALWAYS good to see your posts and your growing interest in others. It helps to focus on those who hurt also. Thinking of you, Mary