Grief Healing Discussion Groups

It's morning here in England and I hope you are all sleeping in USA, but I just felt a strong impulse to say thank you. I don't know what I would do without all my friends on this forum. You have kept me going, like a life belt. And I know you will carry on doing so and one day I hope I can give more back. Jan

Good Morning, dear Friend. You know how our sleep goes at times. Tonight is another one of those sleepless ones for me. You are thanking us but I can say the exact same thing about you as both of us take this journey the same length of time. I have found that this forum is a truly 'give-and-take' haven for all of us. Have a good day. Anne

Dear Jan,

Thank you as well. I, too, have no idea how I would have made it to this day without the support, insights, sharing, and love that I have found here among our tribe.

Here, we find compassion and solace, and others who walk the same journey, each on our own path, and we learn to be open, to trust, to have hope, and to face the future and its gifts and learning.

I am very grateful to have you, Anne, Mary, Kay, and so many others help me along on this journey. I am so grateful to be seen, to be understood, to be supported, and to be safe here. It is a blessing beyond words to be able to walk with the loving hearts here on this journey of grief and transformation.

Thank you, dear Jan, for all you share, see, support, and point out for all of us. Your presence is a gift to us all.

Much Love and

*<twinkles>*

fae

You were right, Jan, we were sleeping! :) We need some more from your area that are awake when you are!

No doubt about it, this place rocks, good friends!