Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Bad Day

I know it has only been a few weeks yesterday I was adding my photos to laptop and some videos pop up from on dvd and my mom was on it talking to me telling me not to fall she would say that all the time so it made it so bad hearing my voice. I like hearing her voice however it made me stay in bed all day. this is not fair.sometimes I want to end it. I won't but I feel like it everyday.

Yeah some days are bad for me too, I can,t stop crying over my MOM, so i just try to keep busy if i can. Also it affects my sleeping too. My DOG does help me keep going, so that too is a healer. But , yeah i feel at times my friends, and my family DON,T know what I am going through, even though it has been a year, I guess they thimk , oh well, time to go on, BUT I can,t she was such a lovely lady, my BEST Friend, we were good to each other. I know I will have many more bad days too.

I just also say my heart goes out to all of you, I really know what your going through too. I try to keep the memories of her and she lives in my heart too (both if you count my POPPA too, since this AUGUST 17 th, I did not get one CALL from my family, it would of been his Birthday. Familys can hurt you, beacuse there just too busy to bother too. I guess they don,t mean to, but it does hurt anyway. ANyway i am sorry to all of you, bless you .

Those reminders that pop up can be tough to deal with. I've learned to let myself feel them, experience them, and then deep breath and let it go. I guess it can happen at any time for the rest of our lives, but usually lessens in frequency as time goes on.

I am so sorry for your deep grief. I don't think there is any way around it. We just have to go through it.

When my Dad left, who was my best friend who brought me up by himself, I did not think I could go on without him. I had two children in school, and was working full time. My husband was very supportive. But my Dad had always been my rock. It is hard. I still think of him very often, and especially on special days. He has been gone almost 30 years, and I still have times when I just want to talk to him. I hope he hears me.

Blessings and peace.

*<twinkles>*

fae