Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Today is my birthday - it's the 3rd one that I haven't been able to spend with my loving husband. He passed away 13 days before my birthday and here it is....2 more gone-by since then. I used to save the cards he would give me for birthdays, anniversaries, etc., so this morning I pulled out 2 birthday cards and read them and cried. I miss him so much still.

I am so sorry for all of you! It's a horrible road to go down - I'm glad I have you all with me. It just makes it a little easier knowing that I am not alone in this journey.

Hugs to all of you.

Patti

Please Patti, Always remember the good times. They are what keep us going. Thoughts of the past come hard for me right now, but I still rely on the things we cherished together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI. I'M SURE YOU CAN REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES HE SAID THAT TO YOU. I WISH YOU GOOD THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS.

The tears are bittersweet but healing.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER, MY LOVE, ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

Patti,

Happy Birthday! I know you miss him...you always will. I think that's one of the reasons the holidays are so hard...there will never be anyone like them, no one who celebrated quite the way they did, no one that floods our hearts in quite the same way. My first birthday without George was horrible...NO ONE remembered to call me on my birthdayl! NO ONE called to say, "Happy Birthday". I went to a missionary dinner at the church and then came home and cried myself to sleep. George always made such a big deal of my birthdays, he never would have let it slip by like that. If it wasn't for this site and the sweet, caring people here...