Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Husband Died

hildie

Hildie,

You have my deepest sympathy. I am so very sorry about the loss of your husband. We are all dealing with some kind of pain here. I lost my Mom to cancer almost 6 months ago. Sometimes the pain is so deep I can't breath. You're not alone here. You have new friends who are experiencing the same feelings. Please come back and share with us. We help each other here through hard times.

Missing my Mom,

Trudy

Hildie,

I know you feel as though you are going to die too, from the grief. I think most of us on this board have felt the same thing. I'm so glad you posted here. It is the first step toward surviving the death of your dear husband. Please continue to post your feelings here and let us try to see you through your pain and loneliness. Hang in there.

Hugs,

Shell

My dear Hildie,

We're so very sorry that it is the death of your beloved husband that brought you to this place, but we're pleased to know that you had the courage to find your way here and introduce yourself to all of us.

You are so right ~ your life as you knew it, as you had lived it up to now, as you had always hoped it would be, is over, and nothing, nothing, nothing will ever be the same. It will take a very long time before you find a new normal, before you learn how to be in this world without the physical presence of your beloved, before you discover who you are now, and who you will become. But you are not alone here. You have found your way to some of the most patient, caring, compassionate, and understanding people you will ever know.

We welcome you with gentle hearts, and we extend our tender hands to you as you travel along this difficult journey.