Grief Healing Discussion Groups

weekend is once again coming and also tears dont go away I have feelings of despair and im so lonly without him.HOW can i go on?Do irealy have to?Today I find no reason. Is any of you far away found the stregth ?

If you have children and grandchildren (I remember you do) you must go on at least for now just for them. It must be so hard for them to see you grieve so. You simply have to take one step at a time, go with your feelings for sure, but one more step. This is something very new to me, too, but even if I temporarily put my faith on the back burner, it returned even better and I know I have to keep on going. Try to keep busy, that helped me. It plain just takes time to get used to this different life. Many things will change and, hopefully, for your benefit. Stay with caring people and let us know how you do.

Karen

I know the loneliness and despair you speak of. We all seem to dread the weekends for it reminds us of what is lost. I don't know how to tell you to get thru this because I never thought that I would. But I am at almost 19 months, unbelievable, and I'm still here. My faith left me the day Larry died and I'm hoping that one day I will have faith again. It would have been a source of strength like others here have mentioned. I've been too angry to accept that. If you have faith, then lean on what will help you get thru this time. There is no easy way to grieve so take it minute by minute. You are not alone, we are all here listening and sharing. We do understand what it feels like. Deborah

Teny,

I am so sorry for you loss. I have been reading your posts , but have not replied because I felt our losses are so different..I lost my mom in Dec.06 and my dad is dying now. I remember you mentioned you have children and grandchildren..I wanted to reply to you as a daughter who no longer has her mom. Please hang in there, you kids and grandkids need you. They are the reason you will go on and you will survive. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you will find some peace this week-end.

Teny,

I'm so sorry for your lost. My husband died 4 months ago very very suddenly.

Fridays used to be my favorite days because I knew Ulises was coming home and he was totally mine for the whole weekend. All he cared about during the weekends was me and his mum. Now I HATE HATE HATE HATE Fridays. It's when I get the saddest.

Anyway hang in there even though you might not see a reason we have to believe there is a reason why we are still alive...or so I keep repeting to myself.

Cristina

I am so sorry for what you are going through, we have all been there. Weekends are the hardest but with enough time, it does get better. All I know is to tough it out in the meantime, and take one day at a time. You will have ups and downs and it helps to know that this is normal, although at first, it seems it is more downs than ups. Surround yourself with positive supportive people and stand up for yourself and don't let anyone talk you into anything that doesn't seem right to you, move at your own pace. Protect yourself, care about yourself, and hang in there for your loved ones. We are here to support you and care. Please keep coming on site here and voicing yourself, it helps to get it out and not bottle it up. Try to keep busy esp. on the weekends.