Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Need Some Prayers

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow I am going back to the area I moved from when John died. The girls and I are going to see my Mom and my brother is taking the girls fishing on Sunday. Please say some prayers for me that I do not run into any of John's family. They were so mean and hurtful blaming me for John's death. That is part of the reason we moved from the area and I did not tell them where we were going. The other reason is there is more opportunity here for myself and the girls. Also if you could add a few prayers that I find a good job here.

Jesus says in the Bible "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." Matt 18:19

Thank You!

Hugs & Prayers,

Corinne

Corinne

My prayers are with you my friend. I pray for God to give you the strength you will need and to take you by His hand to lead you tommorow and every other day. He knows our needs before we even ask and will walk with us. Take hold of that nail scarred hand. Lean hard on His promise to comfort those who mourn, He is there 24/7. Until I found this website I thought even God had abandoned me but through the caring, compassionate people here I have found He was there all along. I just had not found the right road to travel on. The one I was on was not going to take me where I needed to be. It is just such a painful one.

Suzanne

Suzanne,

Thank you for your prayers. I wish I had this website 10 yrs. ago when I lost my Jimmy. Maybe then I would not have lost my faith and taken the wrong road. But, that is the past and this is the present and through all the wonderful people here I have once again found my faith and feel I will find the road that God has laid out for me and my girls.

Hugs & prayers,

Corinne

Oh Corinne, we are so glad you've found your way back and are glad you are here too. We really are a family...

I pray for you and your girls to find peaceful times again and that you'll find work there....I'm sure you will. It is wonderful that you and your girls have each other to take care of. It sound like a big move for you. We just do what we have to, huh? My son-in-law took me salmon fishing yesterday. It is good to be around caring family and friends. You certainly have caring friends here. Let us know how you're doing.

Your friend, Karen

Corrinne,

I stand with agreement with everyone that your prayers will be answered and you given a multitude of strength inside and out in Jesus name amen.

Blessings,

William

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for all your support and prayers! I am back home now. The girls and I had a wonderful visit with my Mom and the girls had a great time fishing with my brother. Thank God I did not run into any of John's family!

William, please do not feel guilty about not being sad enough like everyone said it does come in hills and valleys. My Jimmy is gone 10 years 9 months and I still love him as much as ever and still have sad moments. The other day when I sat at my computer and listened to "The Dance" I once again cried from the depths of my heart missing him. Your memories and love for your precious wife will stay with you forever and sometimes they will bring great joy and other times sadness, but you will go on and I pray one day you will find happiness again. Please remember that experiencing any happiness does not mean that you did not love your wife enough. I am sure that she wanted you to go on and be happy.

Hugs and prayers,

Corinne

Corrinne,

You got your prayer answered :D Glad it went well for you, thank you for the encouragement, our loss seems to have its own life creeping on us when we don't anticipate it to happen, I miss her so much...

God bless,

William