Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Walking To The Grave

Yesterday I went to YIANYS grave for the first time since last year .It is 1 year I cant believe he is there.IT was like someone else not me not Teny that was there and not in his arms telling me how much he loves me .I have asket some of you to pray for me for strength.I must tell you that when my son started crying telling me O MAM you thing HE is waching Ifeel so sorry for you to be so lonely without dad.I felt that I had some of you telling me that IM also a MOM and I gave himm abig hug and we kept crying together.My young son did not come.Thank you for keeping me in your minds. I felt relief that I made it.Today Ifeel so tired and grief is so stong.Where did my life go?One year without his love that was my power for living for my creative work for being the person I am.I was18 when we got married and so in love until the d ay he died sowith no symtoms.Hard to go on.YIANY is the Greek name for JOHN TENY

Teny,

You have come a long way, and are doing a wonderful job working through your grief. I think that it is awesome that your son can open up and cry that says a lot about him. If you can, try and take some time for yourself today. At my one year mark I took the day off from work and planted a tree in my back yard. You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Love always

Derek

Teny, dear, Yiany's love for you did not die with him, and neither did yours for him. Love does not die. Love is forever. The power of that love is with you always. You are in our hearts and in our prayers this day, and every day.

Teny,

It is good that your son was with you. I, like you, do not feel they are in the ground but their spirit still lives, and of course, those of us who shared love, know that the love is still alive in our hearts. Yes, I feel Yiany is still with you.

God be with you,

KayC

Teny,

I am so sorry that it has been one year but also I am so proud of you. You made it through one year and you made it to Yiany's grave. I am so glad your son was there with you. I continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

P.S.

I am going away to my Mom's for the weekend. She does not have a computer so I will have to catch up when I get back. I did not want anyone to worry.

Teny, dear, Yiany's love for you did not die with him, and neither did yours for him. Love does not die. Love is forever. The power of that love is with you always. You are in our hearts and in our prayers this day, and every day.

Teny - bless you and your family

I completely agree with MartyT - Love does NOT die - not ever! Your love for Yiany and his love for you is forever. He will always be with you.

Edited by MartyT

Thank You so much Marty - Those words mean a lot to me. :)

"I can do all the things I've always dreamed of

I'll be watching over you from above

Don't worry about me because I brought along all your love"

"One day we'll be together

Remember me and smile I'm in your heart forever

I'll feel the love you send Until we're together again"

"We will be together again"