Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Another Sad Weekend

Another weekend is here sad and rainy.Im looking some old photos of happy times his beautiful face and keep crying and asking why .IM spending the weekend with my mother.I hate to say that I think this is not fare.Loosing YIANY and my mother is almost 90 and giving me a hard time trying to control my life Whenever I want to be alone she will not let me .I have to take care of her and that makes me feel that I cant take a breath.Each day i miss him more and more .Now that Im sending this post feeling desparate its raining and I just cant stop crying What is lifes worth like this? TENY

Teny I am so sorry you are having a rough time. I have been very down the last few days too so you are not alone. I know it is hard with your Mom but try to take alittle time for yourself if you can. My Grandmother has Alzheimers very bad and she will ask the same question 100 times and not remember she asked it already. She leaves things on the stove, forgetting she put them there etc. and my poor Mom has to try to help her and help herself and deal with her Lupus and work full time. Just know you are not alone we are all here for you.

Love,

Wendy :wub:

teny

it was a cold rainy day today in NJ. the rain made me feel sadder. today at mass i just started crying, i could not hold it in.

when it comes to your mom she probably thinks she is helping, sometimes people can not understand that we need to be alone.

I pray for you often, i am sending my love and hugs to you.

Lori

Hey Lori,

Maybe it was rainy by you but up here in Northern NJ it has been snowing all day ! We have an advisory to get a few inches but I think the ground may be too wet, we'll see. Teny my friend how are you today? I am hoping today was alittle better at least for you than yesterday.

Love,

hi my friends .today its monday and beeing back to work feels better.Thank you for your reply.Some days the pain is so deep that I dont want ny life.I feel emty and I just cant face the reality that YIANY is gone I dont have his arms his smile his love his support his kiss and all the energy I had from his love.I will not go on cause I started crying and I have to go to work.TENY

Hi Friends

I too have my elderly parents staying with me. They are still quite fit and healthy in all respects and I thank God for that...however i too have been feeling that its unfair, you see they have argued and fought verbally with each other all their lives. Walter and i didnt do that in our last few years.... also it just triggers off such terrible childhood meemories for me..I can walk in from work in the eve and I will immediately pick up tension. They then dont speak to each other for days..I would never do that to Walter..Life seems so unfair.. Look at all of us who would love our spouses back and would never argue with them..I am not going home early tonight....

I'm sorry for those of you who are in this position...some parents are wonderful and some are difficult...my mother is one of the latter, I don't think I could ever live with her, she's very overbearing.

I will pray for strength for you and also relief...you need a respite.

You're in my prayers,

KayC

Teny I know just how you feel. As long as I keep busy at work I am not too bad, but the minute I get in my car to go home I get sad and usually start to cry knowing I am going home to just the puppies and no Steve. As I prepare dinner I am sad because we used to make it together and the worst seems to be eating and looking at an empty chair that he will never fill again. And well you know the rest, watching tv alone, sleeping alone etc. I wonder how we will all be this long Holiday weekend coming up, I wish I could just sleep through the Holidays, I hope I can get through them !

Love,