Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Send A Message In A Bottle

WendyJ

I had to share what I do sometimes when I want to say something to Steve. There is a site where you can get messages in a bottle and send them also, alot of these come from all over the world. It is kinda fun to read other messages from people and see the comments to some of those messages. You can answer other peoples or what I like to do is send my own and of course you do not sign your full name and put it in the bottle and throw it out into the ocean in hopes that Steve can somehow read my message. Sometimes I think it helps to just write and get it out of your system. You can go to www.oceangram.com

Have Fun,

Wendy :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Neat Idea, I been emailing Myrna from time to time, sounds weird but somehow somewhere She's reading it in Heaven on Gods holy computer :):wub:

((((HUGS))))

• 1 month later...

Wendy

My dear friend. Believe it or not. Call Ripleys. Your message to God for Steve and your mother floated upon my computer at work today. I guess God does work in mysterious ways. What are the odds of this happening? There are some 5 million plus bottles sent. I tossed it back, asking God to answer them for and your family and I so hope they will be. In my prayers today I asked God to give me a reason to live, having friends like all of you was maybe His message to me. Not meaning to make this religious but this was so bizarre.

Suzanne

Suzanne !!! Are you kidding me? DO you know the rare odds of getting a message from somone you know? OMG I am so shocked that my face feels flushed. You must have just about fell out of your chair !!! My mouth is still hanging open I am so shocked ! Thanks for the prayer, you are such a good friend ! God sure does work in mysterious ways doesn't he?

Love,

Wendy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gamer205

I tried it today for the first time,I think its cool it does help it makes you feel better like it is really being thrown in a ocean,

I wrote to my bestfriend that died in 2004,I think that site does help and it is cool I think.

Take Care and thats a cool link

:D