Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thankful

walter/Erica

Hi

Today I vistsed a colleague whose wife may be dying because of lung cancerr. She is unconscious and he was so broken. I found myself thanking God that I am not starting the journey he is on.. In a macabre way...not gloating but truly thankful that God has been with me the past 8 months and I am here where I am today. thank You God and thank you friends. I pray for continued healing for each one of us, and may we see our loved ones soon...very soon.

erica xxx

Hi!

On this very difficult day I just wanted to list a few things I am thankful for:

I am thankful for having the chance to have loved so totally and completely as I did with my beloved Jimmy.

I am thankful that John gave me two beautiful and precious girls to love.

I am thankful for my brother that moved me into a beautiful home in a new area that offers a better life for myself and my daughters.

I am thankful that I will be getting a new and safe vehicle next week.

I am thankful for being given the opportunity to find the true me, even though it is a very hard and scarey process.

I am thankful for having found a wonderful and supportive extended family here. I love you all!

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Thanks Corinne; I'll join you in that:

I'm thankful that Linda is not spending another Thanksgiving eating unseasoned hamburger with no bun, and wondering how much of it will stay down.

I'm thankful that I loved her well, and am grateful for her love.

I'm thankful that my son and daughter are doing well.

I'm thankful that I have enjoyable and interesting work to do.

I'm thankful for gradually finding peace and a way forward, and for the kindnesses of many friends.

I, too, am grateful for the chance to get better acquainted with myself.

And I'm thankful for this forum and the ability to go through this experience with some great and understanding folks.

--Bob

Hi!

On this very difficult day I just wanted to list a few things I am thankful for:

Hi All,

I am also thankful my mom and dad are not suffering anymore.

I'm thankful for all my wonderful, loving kitties.

I'm thankful for my GriefHealing family, you have all helped me so much.

I'm thankful that I have my brother and that he and I get along.

I have to add that I'm thankful I have come this far and discovered so much about myself, both good and bad! I'm trying to keep the good and change the bad.

And I'm working on just being thankful for each day, for just being.

I'm also very thankful for Marty, for without her we would not have our family.

Love and hugs to all of you,

Shell