Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy New Year From Karen

karenb

I want to wish all of us here a peaceful and healing New Year. I feel like you're all my friends and truly know that this New Year will be a healing one for you and that your heart will find what it needs to and you'll be strong and healthy. Bless you all, my friends.

:wub: Karen :wub:

I wish everyone a better new year, if not necessarily a happy one, especially to those who lost loved ones in 2007.

As someone who lost a loved one the previous year and has gone through a year of the loss, I don't have any special revelations other than to let it run its course. Sometimes it'll be painful, sometimes you'll think back to better days, but it's a process, and make sure you go through your own timetable. Nobody, and I mean nobody has the right to tell you that you need to get over it already.

Anyway, here's to a better 2008.

Jeff

Happy New Year to you too!!! I'm here on the west coast and am watching CNN and just watched the ball drop...it was very cool!

I wish all of you a healthy and happier new year...it's tough, but we're all in this together.

Love to all...Lori

I just want to wish everyone here a healthly and peaceful New Year. May each of us find a little bit of happiness and discover who we are this year.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne