Grief Healing Discussion Groups

New Tattoo

Guest moparlicious

Guest moparlicious

Hi all,

In case your wondering this is my first and maybe last tattoo. It says, :In Loving Memory", The green ribbon represents a national symbol to promote awareness of organ,tissue and eye donation, which I did for Dan and have partial cremations. On the bottom or the tattoo, it says Dan Pontzious, JR 03-25-66 to 08-20-07. It is huge and yes it hurt a little, no real comparison the pain I feel for Dan. I love you guys and care about each and every one of you. Love, Kim :rolleyes:

Hi Kim...your tattoo is beautiful. I have been thinking about get one also for long time. i would like angel wings with a halo over top and a red heart in the middle because Bruce is my guardian angel. My daugther got one right after her dad passed away with a sun and clouds and deere(john deere her dad was a farmer) with the words love never ends...also my youngest son got the john deeere signs on his shoulder in memory of is dad. Again Kim it is beautiful. Gail

Guest moparlicious

Gail,

Thank you very much!!! I will looking for your pic to be posted next. Very nice idea and awesome mementos!!! I bet your son and daughters tattoos look amazing. You have been a good friend to me, thank you. Love, Kim

Kim,

There is a message from Photobucket saying the image has been moved or deleted, you might have to redo your signature.

That's strange ~ the photo comes through just fine on my computer. Maybe one of our members who is more familiar with computers than I am can help us with this mystery. (Are you out there, DesertBob ~ or maybe Maylissa's hubby?) :blink:

It was coming through fine on mine, but not today.