Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Need All Your Prayers

Guest moparlicious

Guest moparlicious

Hey all,

Thank you to everyone who responded to "Where do I fit In?" I received alot of helpful advice and many listening ears. Yesterday was 9 months my beloved Dan has left this earth and went to Heaven, for he could not fight the cancer anymore. It is hard to comprehend I would be a widow at 40 years old and have 3 children to raise alone, plus a child that is not mine or Dans, no relation (long story, I have shared with this before)I am asking everyone here, to please pray for my sister in law. She has lymphoma and is currently hospitalized. She is participating in a clinical trial and has began chemotherapy last week, she has done 4 days of it and it has made her terribly sick, for she could not eat or drink, and is on her 2nd blood transfusion. She cannot walk right now for some reason her legs do not want to work. She is at the same hospital my husband was(the 17x, he was hospitalized in a period of 6 months)I went yesterday to visit and we both burst in tears. I saw many nurses and aides who took care of my husband and it was a very hard day.Same oncologist as my husband is making rounds, my sister in laws oncologist is in the same office. I need many prayers and would like to try to get as many people as possible. She is a inspiration to me and it means alot for all your prayers!!!! Bless you all! Love, Kim

Hi Kim

It must be really hard on you to see her in such pain...It must be really hard to get yourself to go and visit her thinking that it was the same place you lost your beloved husband.... I will definitely keep both of you in my prayers... Shelley

Oh Kim, we will definitely pray for you...and your sister in law, and her child, this is very hard. I know how hard it is to go back to the hospital...it gets better eventually with each subsequent visit but it takes time.

You're an amazing woman!

Guest moparlicious

Thank you all, I am going tonight to visit her again, get the MRI results. The hospital is not the same one my husband passed away at, he actually passed away at a inpatient unit Hospice of The Valley, but he was hospitalized many times at this hospital, nevertheless it is so hard.Please continue to pray and I will keep you posted. Love to all, Kim

Guest moparlicious

Hello again,

Well really have not found out much but the chemotherapy may have given her two strokes, she is walking now and ate some. Seems the only thing she can eat is fruit, I sent her a lovely fruit bouquet, all fruit was shaped as flowers and some covered in chocolate. Hope is comes home soon and we hear some answers. I really need some peace and comfort. With her sick and in the hospital and Memorial Day weekend here and missing Dan so much the tears have been on a steady flow today!!!! Keep praying for us please and I am going to keep the hope and faith for its all I can do today. Love, Kim

Kim, My prayers are with you both...I pray God will give you strength and wisdom for what is needed for the day.

Love,

KayC

Guest moparlicious

Thank you all but thank you so much KayC, with all the things you are going through, you still remain a true and devoted friend to many of here. You are a real inspiration and I see what they mean by angels will be here on earth, you may not know where or how, but I KNOW I FOUND HER.

My sister in law is still in the hospital and things keep going from bad to worse, this is really tearing my heart apart. She is so out of it and now she has a fever. I cry and cry so much these days for I can't shake the feeling of despair. I do pray and try to remain positive, but I get a feeling she is not going to be able to beat this and will be joining our Heavenly Father,and her beloved brother(my husband) I try to fight off these feelings and wish so bad I did not feel them. I don't want to. Life is such a mystery. God bless you all. Kim -_-