Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Earthquake In Greece

Teny,

You're in our prayers, along with all of your loved ones. Please let us know, when you can, how you are.

Thank you my friends .The earthquek was in the south of Greece but we felt it in Athens also.My family is ok it has been abig desaster in some small villages and watching theTV so many people loosing every thing and have to stay in camps no food no water nothing left of life belongings you realise how helpless we are when nature shows its power.TENY

Oh Teny, we are so relieved to hear from you that you are okay! I read on line that it was near Athens, so that had me concerned. Nonetheless, we all need to pray for those hit by this, I'm sure the US and others will send some aid, at least I hope so. Our thoughts are with you!

Guest moparlicious

Teny,

Phewwww, I am so so happy we all heard from you and you are o.k, It is sad to see so many other families suffer and deal with this terrible disaster. So many people care about you and love you very much. Hope your feeling well and continue to keep getting well. I think of you often and you are in my prayers. Love, Kim :D