Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hi Everyone,

My mother has moved from Flordia to Philadelphia to be with her daughters,

she also has cancer, her and my Lawrence were fighting together.

In 2004 my mother got lung cancer and in 2005 6 months later my Lawrence got it, they both had surgury and all was well. Then in December of 2006 my mother was diagnosised with cancer in her panceric(know the spelling is incorrect), and 6 months later in July of 2007 my Lawrence got the spinal cancer, he has went home as you all know, however Mommie is still here and fighting, for the last 2 days I and one sister have been going to the new place where she is transferring here treatments to Cancer Centers of American, I am so happy with the expeience of this they really care about their patients.

I thought I would have a difficult time being so soon after my Baby passed, however now it is just time for me to be there for my Mommie I only have one.

My feelings are mixed all up, one mintue I am good and the next the fear takes over, she also is stage 4. Please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers as I know you all do. I know God knows all things however I just can't loss my mother so soon after my Baby went home, the tears are flowing now. Please Pray for me...............

Love You All

Jackie

Jackie,

I am so sorry you are facing this on top of everything...I will pray for God to surround you and your mother and supply you with comfort and strength.

Love,

KayC

Thank You all for your replies, I Love you all.

I am just doing the next right thing today, really thinking about Lawrence

alot. On my way back to the hospital for Mommie this is the last day of our

orientation into this new hospital.. Please keep praying for me, I feel sad today.

Love you All

Jackie

Guest moparlicious

Jackie,

I am so sorry your mom is going through this. Not another person!!!!!!!! :( My sister in law has been battling lymphoma as well been in the hospital for a month, home now. Her brother(the love of my life) has been gone 10 months today, I know what you are going through. I will be praying for you and your family. Love, Kim

Again Thank you all, Kim I have read your post and see how much we have in common, I am praying for you and your family as well...Thanks so much, I plan to soon get a tatoo for my Baby want it to read.

In Loving Memory of

Lawrence with an heart on it, I am a little afraid I have never gotten one however I will do it for my Baby...

Love you All

Jackie