Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday Derek !

Derek I wanted to be the first to wish you a most wonderful Birthday today ! You are one of the most important people here to me on this site and I hope you and Carson do something very special to celebrate this day. Enjoy your special day !

Love You,

Wendy :wub:

:lol: That's me trying to sing Happy Birthday. I tried to put a Birthday smiley face on but it wouldn't let me paste it. I don't know about where you are but it is gorgeous here in the Midwest and I hope it is where you are and maybe you can enjoy some outside time with Carson. Have a really good day.

Mary Linda

Thank you, all of you for your wonderful thoughts and wishes. It made my day today to find this. I had a wonderful day even though most of the afternoon I worked on the fence with a neighbor rebuilding it, but, I love doing this type of stuff so I had fun.

Love always

Derek

Derek,

Let me add my good wishes to you for a very Happy Birthday! I just got on line...my computer failed at work today and I got home late, so don't know if you'll see this in time, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND! B)