Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Alone In The City

Hellow my friends Athens is emty.Every one is away for the long weekend.Tomorowis one of the most holly celebration of our church.It is like summer christmas.I feel so lost I did not want to go away cause I dont feel vacation is good for me .Vacations sun sea moonlights are somethings to share with your other half.What is there to enjoy alone?Memories are hunting me and all the whys are again in my mind.Yesterday I went to church I was thinking of all of you sufering I prayed for stength and kept asking GOD for answers.Left the church and walked a long way crying crying when I had no more tears I returned to the house wishing that one day I can call it home again.Sunday I will be with my brother for2 days visiting my fathers island .My fathers sister is alive at 93.I have not been at the islaind since 40 years.Im afraid of my feelings and emotional reaction.I wanted soo much for YIANY tobe here when I return hold my hand and tell him all about my fathers family.I miss him soooo much .Your far away friend TENY

Teny, dear ~ You said, I wanted soo much for YIANY to be here when I return hold my hand and tell him all about my fathers family. Just like Yiany, who is always with you, upon your return from your father's island, your friends from far away will be here, holding you close and wanting very much to hear all about your trip.

When you go to that island on Sunday, Teny, carry Yiany's heart and all of our hearts with you, in your own heart.

I am sending you a poem I love, by ee cummings:

I Carry Your Heart with Me

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in

my heart)i am never without it(anywhere

i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear

no fate(for you are my fate, my sweet)i want

no world(for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows

higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

Teny -

We are far away but we are close to you in our hearts. And Yiany is there in your heart always. It will be good to go to the island with your brother. If you are lonely when you return please come back to us here.

Marty -

What a beautiful poem. Thanks for that.

- Joe

Teny,

I'm sorry you are in such pain. I pray that you will be able to find enjoyment again in the places you used to love. I pray that for everyone here as we keep posting and trying to comfort one another.

Marty,

The poem is beautiful. I know I will carry Harry in my heart until we are together again.

Sherry

Teny my sweet sweet far away friend, I am here for you if you need me. I am always a quick note away you know that, hopefully some time soon I will be out to visit and you and I will have a wonderful time ! If I could take on your pain for you I would, just know I love you and I am here for you okay?

Love,

Wendy :wub:

Teny,

You can still tell Yiany...many of us talk to our departed loved one, some of us write letters to them, some of us just hold them in our hearts and know they're there. He hasn't left you Teny, he's still there...who knows but maybe they can hear us.