Grief Healing Discussion Groups

It has been awhile since I have been posting however I have been reading your posts. Tonight I have a prayer request for one our family. Wendy's mom Marcia will be getting test results tomorrow for her cancer. For those of you who have been around awhile, she also has Lupus which complicates treatment for the cancer. Please pray that the test results are favorable, and that God reach down and help the doctors to what they can to treat her. Pray for strength for Wendy through all of this. Either her or I will keep you posted on how things turn out.

Love always

Derek

Thanks so much my friends for your prayers and Derek you know that special thanks go out to you for posting this. Last summer my Moms tests came up cancer free but it quickly came back in the fall, well she has been having maintenance treatments since then and just this morning I am happy to tell you, her tests came up cancer free again ! If she could take a more aggresive chemo and was able to handle the radiation she may be able to go longer in between but because as Derek said her Lupus prevents her from doing that. We realize this may be temporary but we are happy she can at least have three months right now of feeling good again. Thanks again for your prayers, I believe they truly have helped.

Love Always,

Wendy :wub:

Wendy,

We are so glad for the news! We will keep praying for your mom (and you!).