Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Corinne And Jimmy's Anniversary

Corinne my dear friend I just wanted you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you today on what would have been a special anniversary. You have been such a good friend to me and I value our friendship so very much, please do something special today with the girls and know that I am here for you if you want or need to talk.

Love Always,

Wendy :wub:

Corinne

I know this has to be a hard day. I will be praying that it can at least be a peaceful one. It just makes it seem so much more remote on days like this. One day we will all be reunited and the thought of that will keep us going.

((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Corrine,

I'm thinking of you and your girls today, too. Although it's difficult, I hope you are finding some way to remember and cope.

Love,

Kath

Corine,

Thinking of you today and hoping you are having a good day with your girls! May the memories sustain you through all of your missing him...

Love,

Kay

Wendy, Mary Linda, Kath & Kay,

Thank you for thinking of me!! It actually has been a pretty good day. I took the girls shopping so that we could pick out matching pants and shirts because we are having our picture taken at the girl's school next Saturday. It actually went amazingly well without any fighting (Kayla only wears a few things and is very picky). We then went to the grocery store and I bought myself flowers, Jimmy always suprised me with flowers, sometimes for no reason. I also decided today to start wearing the diamond Jimmy gave me on my right hand. It is so pretty and I feel it is crazy to just keep it in my jewelry box. I feel that if anyone doesn't like me wearing it then it is their problem not mine! I do still miss Jimmy terribly but I am trying to concentrate on all the good memories and we had so many :D . The only hard thing today was when we were leaving the store there were teenagers along the entrance/exit collecting money to help prevent teenage suicide. I gave them some money and then my girls wanted to know what suicide was and I had to explain it to them without totally breaking down. :( I did get through it and now the girls and I are just hanging out. Thanks again for thinking of me!

Love & Hugs, :wub:

Corinne

Hi Connie,

I am so happy to hear you and the girls had a wonderful day. It has not yet been a year for me it will be on the 21

of this month and I still wear my wedding rings on my right hand. I guess I will know when it is time to remove them.

Again I am happy you are having a wonderful day.

Keep the Faith

Jackie