Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Lost My Husband (soulmate)

I am new here at your board....I am so glad I finally found a place I can talk to people & they will understand....

I lost my Dad on 1/4/2008......My job due to a work injury on 6/20/2008........and then my Husband on 6/21/2008...

Sometimes I feel like I am going to loss it.......I miss my Ed very much......and even tho it has been 9 months it seems like yesterday...

I am so sorry for all of your losses. It is quite understandable that you would be having great difficulty dealing with all of this at once. The ninth month is in the midst of some of the worst that grief hands you, and then, at the same time to be grieving your father and your job loss together. My heart goes out to you. Please feel free to talk openly here, we have experienced much of what you are going through and there are many fine people to support and comfort you. I am sorry you had to join us, but hopeful that we can ease some of your concerns and burdens. (((Hugs)))

Dear Frog,

I'm so very sorry - for all of your losses. You are dealing with a ton of stuff and 9 months is still yesterday in this awful road of grief. I pray the loving hands of God reach down and hold you as you try to make sense of all this. There may not be any answers, but there is understanding here. Please keep reaching out to us. It has been less than 2 years for me and there are many times I do feel I am healing from the pain and sadness, but my husband's absence is felt continually.

Take good care, my dear.

Kath

Frog - A sad welcome. I'm on the same timeline as you, a little over 9 months. In that some things have gotten easier, routine wise, it's still extremely hard. I've found that posting and reading on this site, with all these wonderful people, have made my journey a little easier. Marsha

Frog - - I would like to add my welcome, but I am very sorry for your losses and that you need a site like this. It has been a little over three months that my husband has been gone - - he was my life and my heart. This site has been my salvation. Many of us are going through the same grief with you and I believe that these people understand just what pain you are feeling more than any one else - - because they have felt it too. Please keep coming back. You will find welcome and support from the loving people who frquent this site.

Kathy

Frog,

Welcome to this site. I am sorry you are experiencing so many losses, each one adding to the last. You have found a group of people here who understand and have been there. It is very hard to have experienced so much loss at once. I had some crisis's in my life and within one month lost my husband, and a few months later, my dream job, so I know how it feels to have it all pile on.

I wish I could say more than just "I'm sorry"...

(((hugs)))

Kay

Frog I am so sorry also for all that you are going through. Many of understand all too well what you are experiencing and feeling. Please come back and join our wonderful family here, we will be there for you and help you the best we can.

Love Always,

Wendy