Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A While Since I Posted

Hi some of you, may remember me from awhile back, its been a long time since I wrote. Well, my life has been progressively better, I am in a loving relationship for a year now, fortunately she has been supportive of my down days of grief, now I accepted Myrna is in a better place and wouldn't come back in any case, I been assured spiritually though my six senses that she only wants me to be happy and content. Through and through, my faith and friendship with some of you (whom I speak very often to) eased the weight of my heart. It may seem an end to our lives w/o our loved ones but if they could speak, they would tell us to celebrate life and remember the good times we had while they were with us.

God Bless,

William

Very well put, William, I have to agree! You seem to be doing well and I'm so happy for you!

Kay

William you know how much I love you and am so happy that you are doing so well, gosh it seems like just yesterday you were getting out of your apartment and buying a house, remember how scared you were and all the hours of chatting? You have come such a long way and I think out of all of us you have come the furthest of all of us. I know how rough the road was for you and how so very strong you are to overcome all of the obstacles and demons that were in your way. I hope we can all someday be as happy as you are now, great job my friend, I told you that you were stronger than you thought ! I am so proud to call you one of my closest and dearest friends !

Love Always,

Wendy