Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I need the poem someone submitted. Heck, maybe I submitted it about the person who died who is still here watching over us...it says they are just in the next room and to talk to them as if they were there. My grandfather died tonight. I don't know if I'll make it, but I'm the first in line so to speak for the eulogy. Please help.

Mel,

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Are you up to speaking? If not, please let the family know it's too soon for you...

If you do feel you need to speak, write everything out in case your mind goes blank so you'll have it in front of you. When is it going to be? We'll want to be praying for you as it's going on.

Love,

Kay

Thanks Marty. I'm going to do this because I was the first in my family to lose a spouse. They didn't want to tell me, but my sister tells me everything. I did speak to my grandmother, and she seems fine, but I know that she is in shock. I'm the only one who knows what to say to her and what not to say. I've been up all night, and I'm waiting on a neighbor to bring me some good coffee, then I'm heading out of town (not far, just a different town) to her house with Rascal.

Thank you all. I just can't stop crying, and all night I said to my grandfather...please tell my husband how much I love him.