Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hi all its Kim I am doing o.k., starting seeing a life coach, she helps a whole bunch. This August will be 3 years since my beloved Dan has left this earth. Our children and I miss him so much. I no longer am angry but sad he is missing out on his daughters high school graduation and many other things our kids do, but he is w them always in their hearts and mine!!!!!!! This journey has been so very difficult for me for Dan was my high school sweetheart and we were together for 20 years, he was a young 41 years old. I want to tell you all how much I appreciate each and every one of you, for here I found love, family and people who care and are here for each other day and night, that in itself has been my sanity and joy!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get on later and respond to you all with updates, thank you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never give up hope. When your soul and world has been torn from you, the despair shall never make you feel like giving up ever when you are here with these beautiful blessings on this site. You all are my angels. With love and caring, Kim

Hi Kim:

I am so glad to hear from you and that the life coach is helping you. I enjoy hearing your comforting words. Lately on this site I have been noticing angry thoughts and bitterness among some mourners. It doesn't help when people are angry and bitter. At least for me it doesn't.

Hope life is good to you.

Love and God Bless,

Jeanne

Hi Kim! It is so great to hear from you! I sent you a message yesterday but wasn't sure if you received it as it gave me a message that I'd already sent one within 15 minutes.

It's good to know how you're doing, I have missed you! Don't be such a stranger, drop in now and then. You're one of my favorite people! :wub:

hi kim I was happy to read your post and find out that you are doing well.There are many days that I want to give up hope but as I red your words gave me courage.I miss all my far away friends and espesialy the ones that started this terrible journey with me.Keep doing well.Love from far away.Teny

Awww my dear friends I have missed you so, I have not been on in quite some time, In months. Have been staying busy and taking care of the kids and house and me, I have been out with my friends and on a few casual dates, going back to school this summer when I get a car, mine blew up, anyone in Phoenix know someone who will take payments and under two thousand my boss is going to help me thanks. Anyways, I was quite surprised to hear of this family bickering over someone else's thoughts. This is just my perspective and totally my point of veiw if you take any of this content on this site personally I feel you are receiving the wrong message which we are all trying to say or do on this site. Please remember we are not hear to put anyone down, talk about them or cause hurt feelings among each other on this site, we are hear for each other to help each other day or night for we all feel sadness,pain and every emotion along the way. I am not a expert or pro I am just another mourner hear trying to get through another day and trying to make a difference for at least one person and to know you ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I hope everyone who felt offended or upset by someone's post, remember we all have feelings and thoughts although we may or may not feel the same way that is o.k. for here we vent, listen, cry, laugh and I know personally I have found the most amazing people I have ever had in my life, I found peace, respect, understanding and love!!! I am blessed!!! So, as we continue on in this journey let's venture together hand in hand.................................... Love, Kim