Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Be Away For A While

Well I move in one week, so am real busy now backing everything up that I can. After living in this house for over25 years I am packing up our live it feels like. All alone packing all we had into boxes. I the move will be good for me cause I have a friend over there, but I have never made an major decisions on my own before. Anything major we always decided together. I am getting down even tho I need to move cause of the stairs here. Anxious to move, so so sad to leave all the memories here. No--they are going with me too. All the grandkids are really sad about me moving out of our house. This was always home to them. My kids grew up in a different town so they aren't quite as attached to this house but the one before this. I am just rambling I know. Wander thru the house and yard too like I am lost! Just really wanted to post to let you know I will be gone for a while. Busy this week to get on the computer and when I move need to get everything hooked up again. Will come back when all is done here.

so so sad to leave all the memories here. No--they are going with me too.

I like this. :)