Grief Healing Discussion Groups

4 Years Today

Hello Everyone..I dont post every much anymore but i do come and read everyday..well today is 4 years since my beloved husband passed away..it is so hard to believe that it has been 4 years..there are times it feels like yesterday and a lifetime ago that i last saw him...i miss him everyday and he is always in my thoughts..im so happy that i was this wonderful mans wife for 30 years together we made 3 amazing kids and we now have 3 beautiful grandsons that grandpa has never meet but im sure that he is watching over them...well i just wanted to let everyone know that im doing ok and that there is light after all the darkness....gail

Dear Gail,

I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing that for you there is Light at the end of all the Darkness. Where I am in my path with grief and loss over my wife is that I am mourning that she is not here to share in my "joy" that can come back into our life after we have done the agonizing but enlightening work of continued healing.

I wish you continued peace and healing.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Gail, so good to hear from you!

I hope you're really happy and life is going well for you. It's hard to believe it's been four years! It's amazing how time passes. 5 1/2 for me...

Hi Gail, It is really nice to hear all is going well, it has been almost 6years since I lost my mom and 5 1/2 years since I lost my dad... I can hardly believe it has been this long... Glad you have not forgot us... Shelley