Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I know this is off topic but I have kind come used to the support in here and I am a little nervous.

I have a phone interview coming up with a company. The positions and location could not have been hand picked any better. There are two positions at the same store and it is two miles from the house, if I do not get one of these, then it was never meant to be.

In five minutes everyone yell at the company and tell him to hire me............... LOL

Consider him yelled at and also consider him a fool if he does not hire you...or at least unaware. Good luck, mfh

Hi Brian,

I am to late to yell but know if I had known in time I would have. I hope it went well for you; and totally on topic in my book; as we all need support when our loved one can no longer be there with us to give us that support in the way that they use to and we miss so much.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Brian:

I missed the yell also but I'm doing some serious meditation and I will be waking him up and he will say, "Wow" I'm a fool I HAVE to hire Brian, he is the perfect fit for this job." So expect a job offer when I get done. Best of luck to you.

Blessings

Becky

Brian, take a deep breath and relax (I know, tall order)! Remember, be yourself, be comfortable, if you are at ease, he will sense it and will feel comfortable with you too...a plus. Remember, you know you can do the job, you are deserving of it, and it is for you! Besides, these interviews, albeit we usually dread them, are usually a good experience.

The worst thing that ever happened to me in an interview is my bra strap fell off. Like as in on the floor. It was black, it was embarrassing. I didn't know what to do so I picked it up and slipped it into my briefcase. I thought I should have gotten points for a quick recovery and handling it with grace. I didn't. :o At least I never have to see the person again. So look on the bright side, you don't have a bra that can go wrong. :blush: