Grief Healing Discussion Groups

What I've Learned.....

Dwayne, I'm so glad you were able to be there for your friend, doesn't it feel good to pay it forward! :)

Susie, you are so right...I see this as the "silver lining"...when we go through hard places it develops empathy and builds our character and sometimes we learn so many valuable lessons along the way, things like appreciating more fully, learning to live in the present, having a better sense of what's truly important, etc. Those are the true gems in life!

Chris, that is hilarious! Well, at least you now have "experience" backing up a trailer, ha! You're braver than I am!

I knew this was the best site in the world, you all prove it daily, you are the best people, and that includes you, Marty! :wub:

Chris, you are a brave person....I have attempted to back up a car and trailer...tried and failed. Luckily it was when Bill was alive and I looked at him and said, I surrender, after several crooked attempts. He got in and backed it in instantly. Maybe someday I will get brave again and try. Congrats on success.....Mary