Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Date For Surgery

Thank you all,

MartyT you are right ,I have always been a very strong person. Nothing could stop me once I started something I always finished it through to the end. I guess I needed all of you and the support to bring that back out after 5 months without my DEAR LOVING PAULINE. I watched the video I made for her early Monday morning as a tribute to her. It runs about 35 minutes and well over 200 photos of her and our life. From when she was a small child until almost the end of her life. I am so glad I had made that for her. Now it has tears falling down my face. I still have a long way to go.

Again THANK YOU ALL

God Bless everyone on HOV

Dwayne

Dwayne, I'm glad the surgery went well and you are recuperating now...I hope this does it and you are officially on the mend! How are you feeling today?

Kay,

I am feeling great. The very best part of that day of the surgery was when the started waking me up in recovery. I was dreaming about PAULINE, I could see her FACE, HAPPY, HEALTHY, it was the very best part. She was with me the whole time watching over me.

I am voiding good not a 100% yet but it has only been a few days I am still healing. I went to church last night. If you have read my new thread you will see what happened to me yesterday. I am not letting it, get me down. I am on fire in my heart and soul and ready to get started on my schooling as soon as the DR. give me the go ahead.

I have been meaning to call you. I will later today.

God Bless you Kay my dear friend, I pray God has been giving you better health and your are is getting better.

Dwayne

Dwayne,

It's good to hear your good report, and I'm so glad you got to "see Pauline" when you were coming to, how priceless those moments are!

I'm also glad to hear your accident is getting you down, I pray all goes well with the insurance adjusters and repairs. I forgot to ask you but I hope your van is drivable, I assume it was since you were only 20 min. late getting to your doctor, that in itself is amazing!

Thank you for calling, it helps to hear a pleasant voice!

Kay

Dear Kay,

Yes the van is drive able and again I thank God it was not to bad, and most of all no one was hurt.

I really enjoy our talks, I get great comfort from our calls, and glad you do also. In times of need God always knows the right people to bring into our lives.

God Bless

Dwayne