Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A Small Request

Dear friends,

One of my oldest friends--we go back to high school--is in great need of whatever positive energy you can send her way. Her housemate found out today that he needs a heart transplant.

She has fought off breast cancer and had her thyroid removed last year because it was cancerous. She has an 11 year old son with high high-function Aspergar' s Syndrome. Speaking of the trials of Job...

Thank you all.

Peace,

Harry

Dear Harry,

I will keep them in my prayers. I will send them all my positive though I can. I wish them well, and will find something to be thankful this time of year.

God Bless, my friend,

Dwayne

You've got it. And the Aspergers...Jim had that too, and there is so much information out there to help people understand how it affects someone and there are treatments available if one gets it. It's good that he was diagnosed so young when his parents can help him get treatment...many adults choose to be in denial instead of accepting it and getting treatment for it and that just makes their lives more difficult. My thoughts are with this couple and I pray he gets his heart transplant soon.