Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Secret Garden - First Days Of Spring

Now I’m smiling. It is good to hear that we women are normal! I wonder if the men clean up before their cleaning ladies come!! My lady said to me yesterday – why do you need me – your home is beautiful…so I told her I tidied up and made the bed before she came and I even removed the clutter in the kitchen – I even liked the way it looked. Seriously, it is something we have to do and I am grateful for the help right now. I shall look forward to seeing her again. Anne

It is sort of gray and pretty breezy but not cold so my friend and I took a walk on her property (in the country) with her dog and Bentley. Her dog is 15 and is a major stick collector. He is just recovering from a fungal infection that made him dizzy for two weeks. Another friend's old dog had it also. They had to carry him (40 lbs) in and out and practically hold him up to pee. He was doing well today but falling here and there. She is just recovering from breast cancer.

Bottom line is it felt so good to get out into the country...and when we got way out...we both stood there and screamed...so I have screamed loudly for anyone here who needs a good scream. Consider it done. We laughed also. :lol:

Mary

Deborah, anytime you want me to scream for you, just let me know. At the time we were in the middle of an alfalfa field (woods behind us) and the nearest house was pretty far away...so cathartic. :)

As for cleaning ladies...my brother hired a woman when Bill was so sick and I have kept her a 4-6 hours a month...as I can not vacuum or do much up and down stuff for too long without mega pain. Bad back. :(

Mary