Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Have you checked the size? Maybe try again in a few minutes?

Kay, yes I have. I also tried putting my previous pic up nothing will take. It says it will (no notice about size like it usually tells you).

Whatever it doesn't much matter today. I'm in a really bad way. And rather than being redundant and saying the same crap... I will save everyone the trouble..

Hi Butch,

I am so sorry that you are in a bad way. Remember, we are going to have those days and wherever you are is where you need to be.

About the photo trouble ~ On the front page of our forum there is a very small word 'Help' at the bottom L/hand side. If you click on that you will see a link called 'Your control panel' (My controls). It will direct you to go to your Settings as you know how to do. Click on photo change and delete the old photo first, then select custom photo which you have done a few times already. I have the photo I want to use on my desktop already so it is easier to select. It should work. If you are using a Gravatar there is a short video that tells you how to use it. I tried both and it works for me. If it doesn't work for you email Marty. :huh::P

Anne

Anne, tried it. Nothing is working.

Marty... Help

The one with the sun and ocean is the new one I want

The one of the sky and angel clouds was my previous one that worked

Nothing will work.

post-16918-0-33327000-1432231121_thumb.j

post-16918-0-63403700-1432231318_thumb.j

go to top of page where your name is, click on it.

Go to Profile, click on it.

Then to Edit My Profile, click on it.

Go to Change my photo, click on it.

Upload the photo you want.

Save

Marty, is there a webmaster that can look at his account? Maybe there's a glitch?

We do not have a webmaster, Kay ~ All we have is me ~ and I think you all know by now that this is not my area of expertise. :wacko:

Since no one else is having this issue here, I suspect that the glitch is with Butch's computer, and not with our site.

I would suggest re-booting your computer, Butch. When all else fails, that can sometimes help. And if any of our other members have suggestions, please feel free to share! ;)

Try a different browser? Sometimes whatever browser I'm using won't let me do something. I'd reboot too.

Thanks, Kay. I always need a "Procedure Sheet," such as you gave, from which to work. Butch is so much better at this than I, and since he's having troubles, I really do.

Anne and Kay are great at this, Butch. Perhaps there are others as well.

I haven't been so brave about making attempts, because I'm concerned that I can't easily remove my boo boos (embarrassing!).

I do know that rebooting often helps. When concrete plants are having difficulties, our techs often suggest rebooting before proceeding with trouble shooting.

Carrie

I have to share something that happened this week...

As I shared with some of you earlier, the password to our church computer was changed so that I could not do my work Monday. There are only four people who know the password, myself, the person who is training me so that she doesn't have to come in any more, the interim pastor and his wife who is our secretary. He was blaming it on Microsoft, but my son and the other techs I consulted said, no, an update would not do that. Anyway, while the technician was there trying to get in to the computer, I told him about another problem we'd been struggling with for months...the cap lock would often be the opposite of what it said. It would tell us it was locked when it was in fact unlocked, and vice-versa. But the problem was intermittent so you could not count on it being that way and doing the opposite. He took the back off the keyboard and asked for new batteries. He inserted them and said, "There, that should take care of that problem." :o It never occurred to us. Time will tell if it does indeed take care of the problem, I hope so!