Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Good morning beautiful people

Good morning beautiful was something Kev said to me often..

I wanted to say good morning to all of you beautiful people.

Hope your day is filled with the warmth that love can bring .

I know Kev is not here with me physically anymore ....he is ALWAYS on my mind and in my heart..

And also you, my friends, are as well...Peace to you.

Hugs, Marie

• Upvote 8

It's going to be good from my corner of the country.......Big double rainbow yesterday and did first tilling of the garden....That's a good sign meaning things finally drying out...Always remember "you  need some rain before you get the Rainbow"

images rainbow.jpg

• Upvote 4

When I would wake up in the morning, I'd open my eyes and he'd be staring at me.  He loved watching the morning sunlight hit my face.  That's just how crazy in love we were.

• Upvote 4

Another good day but I sense or smell Winter coming......Neighbor dropped in as he saw both hoods up on the vehicles......just a reminder to check battery terminals and fluids as the weather will change next 7 days....I picked up cheap meter and checking everybodies batteries and alternators.....Baking soda works on battery terminals after wire brushing...

• Upvote 2

I have an appt. to have my oil changed and tires rotated this week, they check terminals, fluids, brakes, etc. while they're at it.  Had to move the appt. up two days because of snow predictions, I hope it doesn't present earlier.

• Upvote 1

So very happy to have people watching out...

heading out to Indy to see grand daughter soon..looking forward to that...

my back has been hurting a lot this week...finally got an appt for early Jan to see a  neuro surgeon.

Started doing Christmas decs here at the house a little ...for Mason :-) .. He's really at a golden age...

it was Kev's fave Holiday...not looking forward to facing it without him.

Hugs...to all..

It's interesting how we all respond differently to the same thing...George loved all the holidays, but esp. Christmas.  I decorate all out for him, he is the only one here with me, and that only in spirit.  Some would think, "Why bother?!" , I do it in his honor, in his memory and hope that he sits down and watches a cheesy Hallmark Christmas movie with me.  We enjoyed that.  Esp. if it involved a cup of cocoa or food, he loved to eat! :D  I just miss cuddling with him on the couch and looking at the lights together...

Well I can't say he's the only one here with me, Arlie loves looking at the Christmas tree lights too.  I need to start working on that...

• Upvote 1

How is everyone doing? I took a break from Internet for a few...wanted to check back with everyone.

its still very odd not having Kev around to share life with...guess it will be for a long time....

Trying to savor my grand daughters love :-) below is a pic I took this morning of Eevie..

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2