Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Yesterday Was Six Months

I tried coming on to the website yesterday, but I was having a hard time getting out of bed. I just sat and cried all day long. God how I miss him so much. I just can't understand why god had to take him away :( , we struggled so hard to get where we are, we just bought a four bedroom home Aug. 05, we were both making great money. We started from the bottom with no help and worked our way through school together raising our kids at the same time. I am sorry but I am really mad :angry: today.

I'm so sorry, I know its a hard day. Its okay to be mad. I still don't understand any of this either and my year was last week. If it makes you feel any better last week at the cemetary I was still yelling to God that it wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't ready to go. we still had hope. Just try to get thru this day and give yourself plenty of tender care. Deborah

Janie, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. I can't even imagine 6 months, I'm only at 6 weeks. I guess you just keep going and going and one day turns into the next. I also get angry at why he was taken. My Sean was much too young too, at 43. I wish we had more time to make our relationship good again, I wish he could still be here with me, and doing all the things he loved, sigh... I wish so many things. Maybe someday we'll find out the reason that God needed them there. There has to be a reason for it, because life should never hurt this much. Love, Laurie

Janie,

It's normal to feel mad under the circumstances. I wish I had an answer. Just tonight, when I was driving home from work, I was thinking of how my life used to be like when George was alive, how much fun he was, how much we enjoyed life together...our church, camping, walks, visiting friends, watching videos, family...it's never the same when we lose our "special someone". Never the same again.