Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Will Never Leave You

YIANY was telling me I love you I will never leave you.I will always be with you .He left and I can not feel him anywere .I want to dream of him and have some answers .Why did that happen? How cancer can kill in 1 months time? Last september he was alive and enjoing the end of summer swimming long distance.Im going crazy thinking .that he is dead.Weekend is here and it is so hard to be alone. TENY

Teny, I know its hard. I don't understand what happened, and how fast it happened to me and Larry also. I don't know if we ever will. I'm hoping for you that you will feel him around you and that it will give you some comfort. He's in your heart Teny. Weekends are hard and lonely. Its not that we want people around us, its that we want our "life" back. I really do understand. Keep writing what you are feeling and hold on, it takes time, but for me, its still very hard. I'm thinking of you. Deborah

Teny,

I know the feeling too well, I had hopes to grow old with my soulmate and tried everything to stay healthy for her just to lose her anyways, it seems a harsh betrayal for us that a promise can be broken. He's still a part of you, your personality, your innermost being is still comprised of him and He wants you to be happy. Teny, wherever you go, he is there, I will have you in my prayers.

William

Teny,

Yianni didn't break his promise to you, cancer did. He would have stayed with you if it had been within his power. I know you feel gypped, it's really hard. The weekends are tough for all of us, it is the toughest time, the time that should be our time together. It is also tough because there is nothing take up that time to distract us from our misery. I'm sorry you are in so much pain.