Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hello everyone,

I noticed that it has been a quiet weekend. I hope that this means that everything is well with everyone. It has been a good one for me uneventful compared to last one. I am trying to get a sinus infection which has me down. I am used to Karen taking care of me when I become sick so now I guess I have to take care of myself, unless someone would like to come here and take care of me. Speaking of taking care of someone, Wendy and William, have you taken your meds?

Love always

Derek

Derek,

I just made a big pot of chicken soup on Saturday and I wish I could get some to you for your sinus infection. Last week was a very depressing week for me, but I have decided to try and work on the positives(the girls) in my life instead of the negatives. Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs & prayers,

Corinne

Derek I hope you are feeling better, it must be the weekend for sinus problems as I had a very bad sinus headache this past weekend. I did bad with my meds, I will try harder starting tonight. I think I will have to start taking them earlier in the everning so as to avoid this problem from now on.

Love,

Wendy :wub:

Yes it is hard to take it easy with work and taknig care of Carson. It seems like it never ends there is always something going on.

Lorikelly,

I am so sorry that you had a terrible weekend, I hope this weeks gets better for you and you know that you can talk about it when ever you are ready.

Wendy,

Don't mess with me when I am sick, you better take your meds tonight.

Love always

Derek

Derek, GET WELL SOON! :(

-KayC