Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I am feeling terrible. I feel so sad ..so sore and heavy Will this feeling ever go away. for the past month I have been posting, this is mostly how have been feeling . i just feel so stuck, so joyless, so grey. Will my world ever have colours again....I am so angry, life seems so unfair. the worse thing is i am so scared about my relationship with God....He feels so far away. If He discards me, thats me gone.......i pray that God will do a miracle and just have mercy on me and give me a break...

Erica

I felt for a long long time the way you felt about God. i was terrified, i wasn't sure why but i was.. I thought constantly about dying and what God would say to me. the fear consumed me. i meet reguraly with my priest and it helped ease the pain. i realize now that i never doubted God just myself.

I am sorry that you are so sad today. I will be praying for you for some comfort. Do you have a busy day ahead of you? it is raining again here in NJ, that makes the day sad.

Love Lori

Erica,

If you had faith in God before, then you will have it again someday. I know that you feel that he is not with you but I can assure you he is. Even tho you can't feel his presence, he is there. I remember the same feeling and once I got through the worst part of the pain and was able to look back I saw that he was with me the whole time carrying me.

Lord, I pray that you will let erica feel your presence and let her know that you are here for her and are with her. Please give her the peace that only you can give. Amen

Love always

Derek

Erica,

God won't discard you, He tells us no one and nothing can snatch us out of His hands! It is common and even normal to feel distant from Him following a loss such as ours. I know it feels like your world is gray right now, but colors will come back, little by little. He tell us we are His, believe it, don't worry about feelings, it's what He SAYS that counts, that's going by faith, and it'll help your faith grow when you proceed on it. We've been there, it's in our posts, but it really does get better in time. My hart goes out to you, hang in there. And Amen to Derek's prayer!

KayC

Erica I am sorry you are having a bad day, hopefully tomorrow will be better for you. My day wasn't too bad I guess but I was very upset this morning as we had 6 inches of snow and Steve would always get up in the morning and clean off my vehicle and warm it up for me as I have Chronic Broncitis and Asthma. Well of course he is no longer here and not only could I not reach to clean off his truck so I had to drive it with most of the snow still on but I was coughing and wheezing from trying. He took such good care of me and now I am on my own and it scares me so much. Lets hope tomorrow is better for all of us, and some of this snow melts. Oh yea and I went off the road twice this morning too, 4WD and all !!! :(

Love,

Wendy :wub: