Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thanksgiving

karenb

I know that many of us are having holiday feelings we're uncomfortable with, but from my heart I do want to wish you all my thanksgiving and gratitude for being there, for all your good feelings and wishes, for your fighting to become the person you want to be and for being the kind of person your loved one so loved. Thank you very much and have a peaceful Thanksgiving.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Karen,

Thank you so much for all your help. I have kind of been hiding within myself lately. I do come on and check the posts but feel I cannot add much at this time. I did have to come on and wish you and everyone else here a Happy Thanksgiving! and thank you all for your help.

Hugs and prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Right back atcha, Karen.

My son called last night and asked if he could come over for Thanksgiving for supper and this morning I got an invite from a friend for Thanksgiving dinner ... very kind of them both and although I had been planning a quiet day at home, I think I'll take advantage of both offers. I have found myself navel gazing the last few days which is fine for awhile but it's time to snap out of it and this will help me.

My best to you all as we count our blessings. (Come one now, you know you have some; the crosses we bear will still be there the day after Thanksgiving. Let 'em go for a day).

--Bob

... from my heart I do want to wish you all my thanksgiving and gratitude for being there, for all your good feelings and wishes, for your fighting to become the person you want to be and for being the kind of person your loved one so loved. Thank you very much and have a peaceful Thanksgiving.