Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A Time To Give

It is the holiday season once again, & as this season comes each year my main thoughts are of my mom. When I think of how much I miss her & how I've made it through almost 5 years now, I think of all of you here. I stop by here often to read what you all have to share & my heart goes out to each & every one of you.

Since it is the season of giving, I would like to take this time just to give aech & every one of you a BIG WARM HUG, & let you know you will all be in my heartfelt thoughts this holiday season.

I know this is not much to give, but I know that all of the warm thoughts & hugs I have gotten for here over the past years have really helped.

Happy Holidays to all,

Love,

Tootie

Tootie, dear, it feels to me as if you've just given us one of the most precious gifts of the season ~ Thank you for your hearfelt sentiments, and know that we are sending the very same warm thoughts back to you. Bless your heart. :wub:

Tootie,

Thank you so much. It is a wonderful gift you have sent us and I send it right back to you. You brought up an important point, that it is the season "for giving" and that's what we should all do. When I get "scroogy" and want to hide under the bed, I think of something I can do for someone and plan it and I feel better. My mom was always thinking about and helping others, and I am trying to do the same. It's amazing how thinking of someone else can help us get over ourselves and out of our own grief. Have a good holiday season.

A huge hug to you,

Shell

Thanks to all of you for your warm thoughts & wishes, they are appreciated very much. I however can not be the sole one to thank here, as it was my mom who truely taught me to be so giving & thoughtful of others.

I just as Shell, look to my moms thoughts & feelings when I get down. I often times have felt like giving up & not celabrating the holidays, because mom was my holiday. But.............mom some how kicks me in the tail & says TOOTIE ANN that is selfish & you can not do that!!! SO go give to others what I have shared with you. Thank you all again, I know mom is smiling at us all right now.

Love & hugs,

Tootie