Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Medium

Hi

Well i went to see the medium yesterday and it was so comforting . My mom can through loud and clear. now i am a person who never believed in this stuff until my mom passed. i am catholic and it is frowned upon. this women works with the state police of nj, delaware, pa. she is incredible. she said names of my husband, motherinlaw and sister. she told me something that only i would know and i knew it was her. when the medium said she is thanking tom , and tell him she loves him , then she said who is tom, i said my husband. she talked about my boys. this women didn't know me at all, i drove 2 hrs to see her. she never asked me one question. i could go on and on.

my mom always believed in this. what a amazing experience. she didn't want to take my payment. i think my mom told her not to. i feel happy but also sad, i know that sound crazy. i just miss her so, i still can't believe it is 16mos. i know that i will see her again. Thank you mom for loving me, i love you so!! Lori

It was great, i didn't want to leave her. i felt so close to her there.

Wendy, she is up in Ramsey all the way up Rt 17, i could give you her email. it would be worth it to go. she is booked though next nov. i waited 8 mos to see her. i almost canceled and am so thankful i didn't.

Lori

• 1 month later...

Lori,

Sounds fascinating.

Maybe this might be something I'll someday consider. I guess it's because it still bothers me that my father died so quickly and suddenly and I never had the chance to say goodbye. I saw a program about mediums last weekend which is making be believe more and more in these kind of communications.

I'll have to someday look into if there are mediums who live in the Maryland and DC area.

Jeff

Jeff

I can not put into words how amazing my visit with the medium was. She din't know anything about me, only my first name, asked no ques and she knew specific names of people,stories b/w my mom and me and so many other things. She works with the state police in nj,del and ny, she is amazing. i thought many times of canceling b/c i wasn't sure if i believed it but wow am i so happy i went.

Lori

Lori,

I am so sorry I did not know you responded to my email like a month ago about the Medium. I have a hard time remembering where I posted and if I got a response. Yes I am very interested in getting her info, I just wish the wait wasn't so long but if she is good then it is worth it !

Love,

Wendy

Wendy

She didn't even want me to pay at the end, i think she new how happy i was and was so touched. i also asked about coming back and she said that our loved ones don't want us coming back. they want us to move on and know that they are always with us and listening. i scheduled another appt for nov but she said i hope you won;t need it. lori